- Entrepreneurialism is not flourishing in terms of new businesses in the Nordic countries
- Greenland has a 10% unemployment rate which would suggest opportunity and necessity based entrepreneurial settings.
- Greenland has a massive underemployment caused by unstable natural resources (fishery), an inadequate infrastructure, a deficient education system, and huge social problems
- Labor force of only 24,500
- Greenland has Young Entrepreneur Factory focused on inspiring and developing entrepreneurship in young Greenlanders
- Entrepreneurs in Greenland have access to EU programs which include